Sunday, January 25, 2015

Letter #1

Sorry, it is kinds late, still getting used to blogging but, this is the first letter we received from Natalia written her first day in the MTC:

Jan. 14th

Dear Family,

This is so awesome!!

I felt peace all day as I was here!  This is where I'm supposed to be.  The adjustment is difficult, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon!

We jumped right into Russian!  I was a little overwhelmed at first because the method is immersion.  But I started getting the hang of it.  They say we're going to teach in Russian Friday!  What?!  I was saying, "I am a missionary of Jesus Christ", and I felt the spirit so strong.  I am!  And what a priviledge and joy that is!

I'm learning I have a lot to learn, but I love people easily, so that's half the battle of teaching.  I'm working on opening my heart more and being exactly obedient. 

This place is so great!  The kids will LOVE it.  Everyone should go on a mission!

My companion is Sister Brown.  She's super cute and nice.  She's from North Carolina and has a cute little accent.  She is 21, so she's way mature.  We get along really well!  I already love her!  I haven't seen anyone from home yet...but there are so many people!  I never realized how many, and from all over the world.  It is awesome!

I love you all!  Keep me updated!  My Preparation Day is Wednesday.

Love,

CESTPA (Sister) TOLLEY




No comments:

Post a Comment