Thursday, February 5, 2015

Week 3!

Feb. 4, 2015

We get fed teenage boy food... everything is fried, and the lettuce at the salad bar is limp. There's good stuff about every other day. It's great. haha! 
Shoutout: Lesli and Hannah sent me the most awesome Valentines package with some normal food like applesauce and almonds! And everything had little notes! It was so cute!! 

Look up "earnest" in the Bible Dictionary best thing ever!! 

Sister Brown and I fasted for the Spirit this week and one lesson was just so awesome! I think I told you about Leudmela and she doesn't understand why she needs to be baptized.  She mentioned something last time about how she didn't know if God was telling her to be baptized or he was just happy she was praying when she prayed. So this lesson we asked her how she feels God speaking to her. She didn't know. After that our whole lesson plan went out the window! We didn't have it scripted in Russian so the Russian was a bit rough, but we did it! We followed the Spirit and made real progress! She will be baptized so soon! The whole thing stemed from one inspired question! Heavenly Father is really in the details our lives and if we care enough to listen He will tell us what we need to hear. 

Things are going great! It's beautiful here! I miss school, and all you, and my friends, and everything but it's super great! The Church is true! The more I learn about Russia I know how right it is that I'm going there!! And how much I'm needed there!

Pray He is there, Speak He is listening!
You have one of the greatest gifts, the Gift of the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost, don't take it for granted!
Love you all!
Love Sister Tolley

No comments:

Post a Comment